Special Settings PT is taking all COVID-19 precautions very seriously when working with clients.
We follow CDC recommendations in every setting:
- When there is an outbreak in the area of a new variant therapist tests daily prior to treating clients
- If the therapist or someone in the therapist's family tests positive, clients will be notified.
- Prior to in-person visits therapist takes her temperature and wears a mask or humanity shield when working within 6 feet of clients.
- The therapist takes the temperature of every individual who enters the clinic.
- All equipment is sanitized prior to and after every use.
- Clients are spaced 6 feet apart while participating in group exercise classes. When clients and instructors are indoors, they must wear a mask. If weather permits, classes are held outdoors.
- Hand sanitizer, sanitizing spray, and wipes are available for clients to use before and after treatment sessions for themselves and their personal fitness equipment.
- All clients are required to complete a Covid-19 waiver prior to treatment.
- All clients must complete a questionnaire confirming he/she is free of any symptoms - or exposure to others - with Covid-19. Clients must accurately self-report any symptoms and/or potential exposure.
- Air purification with HEPA filter is utilized for clients treated indoors in the clinic.
- Clinic entryway doors are left open for touchless entry and exit, as weather permits, and if not, doorknobs are sanitized between clients.
- Appointments are spaced 15 minutes apart so only one client is in the clinic at all times and to allow for the clinic and all equipment to be properly sanitized.
- Clients must call/text when arriving at the clinic prior to entering to ensure it is properly sanitized and ready for use.